Aeration & Flow Devices
- Introduce low pressure air into fine dry material. The controlled air gives the material an ability to flow - by gravity - from bins, hoppers or tanks.
- Available in galvanized or stainless steel - recommended air supply is 3 psi.
- Economical and easy to install.
- Introduce a puff or blast of air into dry material to dislodge and move packed materials.
- Not affected by moisture or condensation.
- Available in aluminum, galvanized and stainless steel.
- Some models vibrate as well as aerate.
- Normal air consumption is 3cfm at 3 psi. Economical and easy to install.